VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW SYSTEMS
This course will provide an introduction to Mitsubishi’s Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems, the installation process, and servicing these units.
Topics include but not limited to:
• A brief history of VRF and how VRF Works
• M&P Series vs. City Multi Units (Residential/Commercial Applications)
• 2-Pipe vs. 3-Pipe (Brief labor and cost analysis)
• Installation and service essentials (Best Practices)
• Controls Integration (M-Net, Maintenance Tool, BACnet, Trane and diamond controls)
This is NOT a “Certification” course.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Servicers, Building Operators and Contractors
FT. MYERS LOCATION: *No Training in Ft. Myers – Office is Currently Under Construction*