TRANE TRACER SYNCHRONY OPERATION – VIRTUAL
February 2-3, 2021 from 9:00am to 5:30pm & February 4, 2021 from 9:00am to 12:30pm
In the Tracer Synchrony Operation course, students learn to operate and modify an installed Tracer SC+ system using the Synchrony interface. This highly interactive course includes presentations, demonstrations and hands-on workshops where students practice using the software applications integral to a Tracer SC+ building management system.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
• Determine the need for and sequence of operation of various types of HVAC equipment.
• Describe the different levels of control in a building automation system and how they relate to equipment.
• Monitor and control building mechanical systems.
• Utilize contract documentation to identify control Components and locations.
• Create new user accounts and control their level of access within Tracer Synchrony.
• Navigate the Tracer Synchrony user interface.
• Create and modify custom time-of-day schedules.
• Apply knowledge of schedules, area, and variable air system applications to control building air systems.
• Respond to hot and cold calls by applying troubleshooting strategies
• Respond to alarm conditions.
• Generate and view data logs and reports.
• Back up your Tracer SC+.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.