TBT TRACER ENSEMBLE OPERATION SUMMARY COURSE
This course is specifically designed for building operators and administrators to become more proficient with their Tracer Ensemble software. Local Trane instructors will demonstrate the software’s common tasks and highlight it’s advanced features. Students will learn about the newest Tracer Ensemble controls options and the ongoing “connected” support that will help you run your building more efficiently while reducing energy. This is an operations-level class and students must have an understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
Course Description and Learning Outcomes
This course will cover the following aspects of this important web-enabled software:
• User profile management.
• Set user preferences.
• Respond and manage alarms.
• View and understand status.
• Generate reports, data logs, and commissioning reports.
• Create & modify schedules, exceptions and overrides.
• How to use global point control.
• On site controls maintenance vs remote maintenance.
• Energy analysis and utility consumption trending and benchmarking.
This is NOT a “Certification” course.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Servicers, Building Operators and Contractors
FT. MYERS LOCATION: *No Training in Ft. Myers – Office is Currently Under Construction*