TRANE TRACER SYNCHRONY OPERATION ADVANCED – VIRTUAL
March 2-3, 2021 from 9:00am to 5:30pm & March 4, 2021 from 9:00am to 12:30pm
The Tracer Synchrony Advanced Operation course builds on the knowledge and skills learned in the Tracer SC/Synchrony Operation course. This course will enable learners to expand their skillset to complete a variety of advanced operations, control strategies and energy saving methods to get the most value out of their Tracer SC+ building control system.
Important: In order to attend Tracer Synchrony Advanced Operation, students must have completed Tracer Synchrony Operation.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to
• Define and apply coordinated control methods using spaces, Area, VAS and schedules.
• Create an area using the area application and understand the different configuration options.
• Create HVAC, analog and binary schedules.
• Set up and modify data logs with advanced configurations.
• Use Tracer TU™ to backup, restore and upgrade firmware for Trane unit controllers.
• Configure alarming for binary and analog points.
• Create custom alarm categories and notification classes.
• Route alarm categories to users.
• Work with Tracer Graphical Editor (TGE) to modify and publish Graphics to the SC+.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.